Places for the Hearts – Top 5 Honeymoon Destination in India
Honeymoon trip is the most exciting part of marriage. Marriage is a beautiful dream which every young couple wants to achieve in a fantastic approach. Marriage is concurrence of two people who wishes to fritter their life mutually with a strong relationship.
And honeymoon is the time where they both can spend a valuable time to make their understanding more strong. That’s why most of the newly married couple is quite concerned with their honeymoon destination to splurge a beautiful and memorable time together.
Here we want to confer a propose top 5 honeymoon destinations in India for newlywed couples where they can start a new bonding of love. India is embedded with lots of amazing places which are perfect to pick as a honeymoon destination. India is becoming the first choice as a honeymoon destination of thousands of couples now days.
Best Honeymoon Destination for a Wonderful Honeymoon:
1. Heaven on earth – Kashmir: Kashmir valley is one of the most wonderful honeymoon destination on this earth; it doesn’t need any proof if a couple will visit this wonderful place once. It is full of beautiful natural landscapes, snow covered Himalaya ranges, lakes full of silvery water, fir trees, and lots more.
Popular cities to visit are Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Phalgam, Gurez. You can go for some attractive online honeymoon packages to make your honeymoon more comfortable.
2. Land of love – Goa: Goa is famous for its long stretched beaches, delicious cuisines restaurant, exciting night parties, Casino, beautiful coconut and palm trees and a trendy focal point for shopping.
Ancient churches work as a main attraction for their beautiful architecture and finish. Several online travel websites are there that provide some discounted and attractive honeymoon packages for Goa and Bombay.
3. Land of God – Kerala: Kerala is a perfect destination for honeymoon as per its climate and weather conditions; it is full of beautiful beaches where you couples can enjoy many adventurous water sports like kayaking, canoeing, scuba diving, and water skiing.
These days natural Ayurvedic Spa Treatment centers are in style and couples especially choose Kerala for their honeymoon as they feel relax and enjoy every moment of their trip with immense Ayurvedic Spa Treatment centers.
4. Island Of Love – Andaman and Nicobar Islands: It’s a wonderful romantic honeymoon destination to spend a great time together with your better-half. It’s a place with lots of greenery, fresh air without any pollution, and calm environment.
It’s full of adventure for couples as they can enjoy a series of adventurous water sports, trekking and also island camping.
5. Queen of hill stations – Ooty: If you want to make your honeymoon full of excitement and romance then you must buy a attractive honeymoon package to Ooty. Ooty is famous for its Nilgiri hills, waterfalls, national parks, beautiful lakes and wonderful old British architrave.
Every couple who wants to enjoy their honeymoon in India can dig out lots of online travel websites that are full of attractive honeymoon packages at affordable prices.
The most attractive features of these online honeymoon packages are their classic facilities like proper accommodations with good dinning places so you can feel relax on your trip and have a exciting and thrilling honeymoon at a great honeymoon destination with your loved one.